[Kde-games-devel] Bomber into kde 4.2?

John-Paul Stanford jp at stanwood.org.uk
Mon Oct 6 11:20:38 CEST 2008

On Sunday 05 October 2008 21:16:07 Parker Coates wrote:
> On Sun, Sep 14, 2008 at 05:59, John-Paul Stanford wrote:
> > If anyone finds any problems with it, let me know and I'll get them fixed
>
> The window size on first run was the absolute minimum possible. Adding
> a minimum size to the central widget might be a good idea.

Ah yes. I'll sort that out. Any recommendations for minimum size?

> The biggest issue is the lack of handbook. It's my understanding that
> a full handbook is a requirement of moving into KDEGames. Of course,
> writing one for Bomber shouldn't be too difficult as there really
> isn't too much to document.

Actually it does have a hand book. I wrote it, so it's maybe not the best, but
as you say, it's quite simple. Is the issue that it's not showing up? I know
when I create the handbook the help centre was not in the best shape. I'll see
if I can figure out whats going on with that. Maybe its a build/install issue.