[Kde-games-devel] Bomber into kde 4.2?

Parker Coates parker.coates at gmail.com
Sun Oct 5 22:16:07 CEST 2008

On Sun, Sep 14, 2008 at 05:59, John-Paul Stanford wrote:
> If anyone finds any problems with it, let me know and I'll get them fixed

The window size on first run was the absolute minimum possible. Adding
a minimum size to the central widget might be a good idea.

The biggest issue is the lack of handbook. It's my understanding that
a full handbook is a requirement of moving into KDEGames. Of course,
writing one for Bomber shouldn't be too difficult as there really
isn't too much to document.

Parker