[Kde-games-devel] Killbots message extraction, missing itens?

Mauricio Piacentini piacentini at kde.org
Mon Nov 24 02:52:54 CET 2008

Mauricio Piacentini wrote:
> Parker Coates wrote:
>> Speaking of which, Mauricio, did you encounter any other problems
>> while translating Killbots?
>
> No, that was the only one. Everything else looks fine.

While Killbots is fine, I found that Kapman still had some
non-translated itens showing in the UI. This was solved by my latest
commit, which adds the libkdegames catalog to the app, so no string
changes were needed.
Seems like few teams have translated these new apps, let us double-check
them while it is time. Bomber seems fine so far.

Regards,
Mauricio Piacentini