[Kde-games-devel] README.PACKAGERS

Mauricio Piacentini piacentini at kde.org
Mon Nov 24 02:17:27 CET 2008

Kleag wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Updating before commiting a bug correction, I just see that the
> README.PACKAGERS files have been added to kdegames and I wonder when the list
> of games in each category have been decided ? Was it during a meeting I missed
> ? But I think this should be discussed here where everybody can argue (yes we
> don't want endless arguements, but...).

I *THINK* we discussed some of this during Akademy2008. At least I
remember us putting something like lists in the whiteboard, didn't we?
Did someone take notes?
In any event, I believe we can do a discussion via the mailing list
and/or next monthly meeting to sort this out. These are only
*suggestions* to packagers anyway, the main idea is not to artificially
limit the amount of games we accept in the kdegames directory in order
to please minimalistic distros.

Regards,
Mauricio Piacentini