[Kde-games-devel] Card Decks in SVG

Thorsteinn Malmjursson hammer.of.thor at hotmail.com
Thu May 29 13:25:12 CEST 2008

Hi.  I have been missing from KDE Dev for some time now, as Albert is aware.  Could someone bring me up to speed on
what you are doing about changing the png card decks you were working on, over to svg, since I have made a fairly hot discovery, and I was wondering whether anyone from here had already sorted it out.  I believe it was Luciano who was working on them, doing something with an <svg> wrapper.

Could someone please get in touch?

Regards,

Thor.