[Kde-games-devel] kbackgammon

Ian Wadham ianw2 at optusnet.com.au
Sat May 17 01:50:49 CEST 2008

On Fri, 16 May 2008 03:48 pm, Alexander Smirnov wrote:
> As a first step i would like to collect wishes from real users and
> compose roadmap and actual TODO list. As a FIBS player i see from time
> to time folks there who use KBackgammon. I will try to contact them and
> discuss kbackgammon.

That's a very good plan.  And it is good that you know FIBS and play there.
I am not a player myself, but I hope to learn.

> thanks for pointers, i will try to get in contact with Daren.

Just found daren at spamguard.allmail.net in
http:://websvn.kde.org/trunk/kde-common/accounts under "sawkey".

That might reach him.  It is the email address he used on his SVN account.
His account name was "sawkey".

BTW http://websvn.kde.org/trunk/playground/games/kbackgammon/
gets you straight onto browsing the latest code and Daren's last changes,
if you have not discovered WebSVN already.  You can view change logs
and diffs this way, in very nice formats.

All the best, Ian W.