[Kde-games-devel] Game introduction: Nonogram

Tom Vollerthun Vollerthun at gmx.de
Wed May 14 08:13:26 CEST 2008

Hi Jeremy,

> That's interesting, there's something very similar called kpicross in
> playground/games/kpicross, I've ported it to KDE4 from what was Zack
> Rusin's kde3 code, but not done a whole lot else with it.
> Take a look and see what you think, or if the codebases
> could be merged possibly.

I have looked at it and it seems promising. A week ago I would have taken this codebase to extend it, but now my version is already more advanced and flexible than what I have seen there.
I admit that the UI looks nicer, so I gladly take what I can, but I think I'd rather stay with my design.

If the kpicross-game is not actively developed, I propose my "Nonogram" game to be included into svn (or perhaps replace the code at kpicross), since I'd continue with it anyway: it's my "I'm learning C++"-project :)

Kind regards,
Tom
Computer Science is no more about computers
than astronomy is about telescopes.
Dijkstra