[Kde-games-devel] KNewStuff Repositories

Ian Wadham ianw2 at optusnet.com.au
Mon May 5 15:09:07 CEST 2008

On Mon, 5 May 2008 09:32 pm, Mauricio Piacentini wrote:
> See for example KBlocks, which already
> has this enabled: you can select Configure KBlocks and use the theme
> dialog to install a new theme.

Quick feedback (for Jeremy?): I tried this with KBlocks but did not install a
new theme.  Afterwards, and even after I terminated KBlocks, I kept getting
stdout/stdin messages (about every 2 seconds):

  kded(3845)/Solid (NetworkManager) NMNetworkManager::deviceStrengthChanged:
  NMNetworkManager::deviceStrengthChanged() ( 94 )

etc. with different numbers at the end of each line.  I had my laptop on
wireless connection to a local ADSL modem.

Is there some process that should be terminating gracefully here?  I had to
close the Konsole session, but for all I know that process could still be
lurking out there (a zombie?) until the next time I shut down and reboot.

Cheers, Ian W.