[Kde-games-devel] Google Summer of Code mentoring

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Thu Mar 27 20:38:44 CET 2008

A Dijous 27 Març 2008, Eugene Trounev va escriure:
> Hi KDEGames,
>
> Could you please clarify how any mentors do we have for this year, and who
> they are. People are comming to #kdegames, asking questions, and I can't
> answer them (shame on me).

Shame on you! No, we can not clarify which mentors we have, but that's not the
important thing, everyone should submit their project to google, if KDE
people when ranking applications think it is a good one, take for sure we
will get a mentor for it.

BTW anyone interested in mentoring, sign up on
http://code.google.com/soc/mentor_home.html and make sure you choose KDE as
mentoring organization. Obviously is there a "mentor reviewer" so if you are
noone you won't get accepted (this is just a friendly warning to lurkers).

Albert