[Kde-games-devel] Kapman

Ian Wadham ianw2 at optusnet.com.au
Fri Mar 21 20:27:20 CET 2008

On Thu, 20 Mar 2008 11:26 pm, Mauricio Piacentini wrote:
> > 5)could the map get changed on every level? that would be good
> I do not think changing the map should be required. But it could be nice
> for a 2.0 version. The classic game that inspired it does not have map
> changes, and it earned a lot of coins in the past 20 years or so :)

Heh!  In the cupboard under the stairs I have a game I bought
for my kids in 1978.  So that makes it at least 30 years old.  It is
in the form of a bright-yellow plastic flying saucer and looks
quite "futuristic".  There is a window in the dome where the game
takes place and buttons on the top surface of the saucer.  Must
dig it out some time and see if it still works ...

Cheer, Ian W.