[Kde-games-devel] Kapman

Emil Sedgh emilsedgh at gmail.com
Thu Mar 20 13:13:13 CET 2008

Hi guys
about including in the release, i think the final list is not complete and
could change any moment.if kapman is playable and good enough for release, its
not late yet.
about the game (i have rev 787070):
1)artwork is not good, walls look bad.im sure they will be changed, but atm
they are bad
2)the game is so easy.i passed to level 13 without any problem.it looks like
that the speed of those ghosts-or-whatever-you-call-them increases in every
level, but the increasing level is not enough.
3)are you going to have some theming support? that would be awesome.
4)there shouldnt be a blue ghost i think, because it has the same color as
dead-ghosts (dead ghost=ghosts when you eat big pills).sometimes thats
confusing.
5)could the map get changed on every level? that would be good
6)when the game starts, it currently waits you to play.it would be so nice if
it plays a demo, like kgoldrunner.