[Kde-games-devel] ktank alpha 0.1 release

sacha istdasklar at free.fr
Wed Mar 5 13:36:49 CET 2008

Ktank alpha 0.1 release, and be avaible on
http://websvn.kde.org/trunk/playground/games/ktank/ktankbattle/

Currently, we can move a tank and launch a lot of bullets which can be bounce
on the wall. This game use KGLEngine ( an opengl api games).
 For more information, look at : http://ktank.free.fr/wordpress/

For the next release :
-KtankEditor : a map editor for ktank.  We think to use XML for map file.  Any
other idea ?
- Use KGGZ for network games  : I need help for this. I have contacted some
person from #ggz irc.  If you want to help us, contact me.
Is KGGZ api complete ? I think it will be easy to create network games for
ktank. We need only to transfer position of tank and bullets.

Thanks.