[Kde-games-devel] KsirK state

Kleag kleag at free.fr
Sun Mar 2 23:05:17 CET 2008

On Sunday 02 March 2008 22:30:05 Eugene Trounev wrote:
> Is code in SVN, or not yet though? I have to know what to do... and
Yes, it's in playground: svn+ssh://xxx@svn.kde.org/home/kde/trunk/playground/g
ames/ksirk. All of the currently used graphics are in one svg file: ksirk/skins
/default/Images/pool.svg, except for the buttons images but most of them will
not be used in the final state.

> experience shows that email isn't the best medium in such offears.
What would be better ? IRC, voice ?

Bye,

Kleag