[Kde-games-devel] KsirK state

Kleag kleag at free.fr
Sun Mar 2 22:11:29 CET 2008

Hello,

Did you have a look to KsirK, lately ? Ervin's students from Toulouse are maki
ng a great job improving the playing experince and making better the GUI. They
are now in the last feature developing phase before a very last debugging/poli
shing one.

I think that with all the new features, the only thing that prevent KsirK from
being added to kdegames is the graphics. Johann-Olivier had scheduled to work
on them but unfortunately he seems to be currently away...

So, this is a call to help: we need an artist able to improve the KsirK graphi
cs. I think that a minimal work could be enough to start.

Anybody interested ?

Bye,

Kleag
--
KsirK - a turn-based strategy game for KDE
http://gna.org/projects/ksirk

KGraphViewer - a GraphViz dot graphs viewer
http://extragear.kde.org/apps/kgraphviewer