[Kde-games-devel] Crayon Physics deluxe

Sat Mar 1 12:52:23 CET 2008

On Sat, Mar 1, 2008 at 7:00 AM, Ian Wadham <ianw2 at optusnet.com.au> wrote:

>  This game really is a whole lot of happy fun.  Check
>  out the video.  I think the game is destined to become
>  a classic.  And the music is very nice, too.

It is _ghost's lullaby, available under CC and from
ccmixter.org. I have been listening to this song for the
last 5 or so on repeat :)
Only thing lacking is a 30 or 72 minute version. And it
shows that with the increasing freedom of music, there
is an actual need for a flac-based sampling format.
_That_ will be the hugest step in Free Music ever. But
I digress :p

>  Crayon Physics Deluxe is based on the Box2D engine
>  at http://www.box2d.org/  It looks as though it is
>  Open Source and C++, though I am not sure what
>  licence.  The site also mentions a 3D engine, Bullet.

LGPL and either zlib or BSD, I forget.

Richard