[Kde-games-devel] [KSudoku] Background color problem

Percy Camilo Triveño Aucahuasi orgyforever at gmail.com
Sun Jun 1 02:08:47 CEST 2008

Sorry by sending a bad patch, I already commited and closed the bug, thanks
;)

Regards,
Percy

pd: btw here is the template code of the patch:

KStatefulBrush stattefulBrush(KColorScheme::View, KColorScheme::NormalText);
(QGraphicsItem
object)->setBrush(stattefulBrush.brush(QPalette::Active).color());