[Kde-games-devel] New AI - direction to making some games more "serious"?

Dmitry Suzdalev dimsuzkde at gmail.com
Sat Jul 26 12:45:07 CEST 2008

On Saturday 26 July 2008 11:04:46 Martin Heni wrote:
> I am a bit surprised about trhe choice of "kfourinline"
Well, I wouldn't call that a "choice" :) I mentioned kfourinline just because
Inge said that his code contains AI that can be used in games like kfourinline
(and kreversi) - so that's why i mentioned it too.

I'd suggest to wait for Inge's comments on the rest of your mail as I'm a bit
dumb when things come to AI :)

Cheers,
Dmitry.