[Kde-games-devel] Akademy (was: KDEGames mukt.in 2008 presentation)

Josef Spillner spillner at kde.org
Fri Jul 25 08:03:42 CEST 2008

Am Freitag 25 Juli 2008 03:34:59 schrieb Ian Wadham:
> Are we having a KDE Games BoF?

Yes, several activities are planned. We currently try to figure out from the
organisers which day seems to be the most suitable one (most likely
Wednesday) and how to represent the activities in the schedule prominently.
Assuming we get a room for half a day, we could then start to squeeze all
interested speakers in there, the planning could be done on techbase.

Josef