[Kde-games-devel] KDEGames mukt.in 2008 presentation

Eugene Trounev eugene.trounev at gmail.com
Thu Jul 24 19:13:47 CEST 2008

Ok. Redone slide 4 and cleaned the rest of the presentation. No more FUD,
instead KDE team of old is portrayed as an unsung hero! (you have Inge to
thank for that, he is very inspirational).
Added more pictures to the second-last slide as per Krish's request.
Link: http://www.likalo.com/KDEGames/kdegames.odp

P.S.: Note - no HTML :)