[Kde-games-devel] Go game

Sascha Peilicke sasch.pe at gmx.de
Thu Jul 17 20:49:53 CEST 2008

Hi folks,

I'm new to this list but like to start right away and introduce KGo, a Go
board game (and frontend to GnuGo) I'm currently writing. I've progressed
quite well so far, the most prominent things missing are playfield rendering
on graphicsview and mouse interaction with graphicsview. It's already
themable, can interakt with all go engines supporting the  go text protocol
(GTP) and I tried to get a clear design right from the beginning.

I would be glad if someone could check out the code, take a look at it and
decide what steps are necessary to get it into final shape (and into
playground). It's currently hosted in a bazaar branch on launchpad.net:

bzr checkout lp:~sasch-pe/+junk/kgo

Comments warmly welcome!
--
Kind regards,