[Kde-games-devel] Sounds

John-Paul Stanford jp at stanwood.org.uk
Thu Jul 10 22:19:20 CEST 2008

Hi,

I added a sound to the bomber. It worked well. I found it on
www.freesound.org were they are all licensed under the "Creative Commons"
license. Just wondering if
this is ok for KDE games?

If anyone fancies creating any more sounds for bomber, I'd love to add them
to the game. I'm thinking about the whine of a bomb falling from the plane,
the rumble of a plane flying and maybe
an air raid siren at the start of each level.

Cheers,
JP.