[Kde-games-devel] New game Bommer

Fela Winkelmolen fela.kde at gmail.com
Mon Jul 7 06:59:09 CEST 2008

myJohn-Paul Stanford <jp at stanwood.org.uk>
> personal email address, though I'll monitor the mailing list archives.

I would say apply for a svn account so you can put it in playground/games and
people can try it out more easily. Eventually it could go into kdegames in
time for kde 4.2, new games are always wellcome!
About the theme: there are a few great artists active in kdegames, I'm sure
they will be able to help you with that =)

Ciao!

- fela