[Kde-games-devel] Proposal: bumping patch level version number

Luciano Montanaro mikelima at gmail.com
Tue Jan 29 15:58:31 CET 2008

Hi all.
KDE 4.0.1 is round the corner.
It would be nice if games that have received fixes would bump the patch level
version number to x.y.1 to differentiate the executable from the one shipped
with KDE 4.0.0.

This would be useful for bug reporters and for those trying to support them.

It would be useful also for my effort to submit games updates to happypenguin
and similar sites.

I propose using the same patchlevel as the kdegames package, to make this even
easier.

What do you think?

Luciano