[Kde-games-devel] Indentation of KGoldrunner re-done

Ian Wadham ianw2 at optusnet.com.au
Fri Jan 25 13:09:23 CET 2008

On Fri, 25 Jan 2008 06:22 pm, Luciano Montanaro wrote:
> Il Friday 25 January 2008 07:27:01 Ian Wadham ha scritto:
> Oops! Too late. :)

Well, I did tell you a few days ago I was going to re-indent,
but I guess I did not say when.  Didn't know myself ;-)  Sorry!

> Yesterday I have worked on letting the themes specify multiple tiles per
> each role -- it would be possible to have a few variations of brick,
> concrete pole and ladder, which are then used in a pseudorandom
> distribution on the map.

Sounds good.

> > The new code has no differences to the old,
> > using diff -wb, but I did find one bug even after that, so
> > please keep an eye out for any strange occurrences and let
> > me know, e.g. by private email, rather than a bug report.
>
> Does it have anything to do with not being able to start from a level
> different from 14? Otherwise, I have introduced a problem... it would be
> strange, because I did not touch anything outside kgrtheme, kgrcanvas and
> kgrplayfield...

That is probably the bug Dmitry reported, bug 156598.  I fixed it
in kgrgame.cpp on the revision just before I re-indented. I had
accidentally deleted two lines in KGrGame::newGame().

Cheers, Ian W.