[Kde-games-devel] Submitting entries for the Linux Game Tome

Eugene Trounev eugene.trounev at gmail.com
Thu Jan 17 18:38:35 CET 2008

Good plan Luciano! I officially put you in charge of the operation code name -
WoWDom (World of Web Domination). Go make them all regret they have been
born! :D And if anyone objects, I'll personally make sure they are hanged,
then the bodies are feed to wild pigs, and the remains are burned in a
rubbish can Wa-Ha-ha-ha-...

On an unrelated note: Whoever has put me in charge here?