[Kde-games-devel] Submitting entries for the Linux Game Tome

Luciano Montanaro mikelima at gmail.com
Thu Jan 17 18:15:22 CET 2008

Il Wednesday 16 January 2008 21:45:53 Ian Wadham ha scritto:
> On Thu, 17 Jan 2008 01:13 am, Eugene Trounev wrote:
> > So if you are
> > interested we could submit the list of our games to them, and they will
> > post a news item. So, do we want it?
>
> Yes, let's do it!

I have had a chat with the gametome people on IRC. They say the best route for
them is for us to submit the games one by one, and they'll put them on the
news page mixing them with other game news.

I think this is good from our point of view, since KDE games will then be on
show for a while, and each game will have the opportunity of being commented
on individually. I hope we may have some useful feedback from this, and not
only bashing, but I'm an optimist! :)

Since submitting games requires an account I've just asked for one, and I
volunteer for data entry if any of you (authors) do not want to; however I
don't know all games very well, and it would help me if you can send me the
required information. Otherwise, I'll simply use the description and data we
have on our http://games.kde.org pages.

Here are the information I need:

Game Name:
Author:
Author's Email:
Version:
One Line Description:
Long Description:
Category:
Multiplayer:
Network Play:

I'll use one image from games.kde.org as the screenshot, unless you want
another one.

Let me know if you have doubts or objections about this plan.

Ciao,
Luciano