[Kde-games-devel] Submitting entries for the Linux Game Tome

Luciano Montanaro mikelima at gmail.com
Wed Jan 16 16:56:25 CET 2008

Il Wednesday 16 January 2008 15:13:57 Eugene Trounev ha scritto:
> In the reality the games on the sites like http://www.happypenguin.org/, or
> http://www.linuxgames.com/ are not 'found' by the site's authors. The games
> are submitted there by the creators, or fans. That has been mentioned on
> countless acasions at those sites (and I should know, I visit those at
> least once a week to stay aware of our competition). So if you are
> interested we could submit the list of our games to them, and they will
> post a news item. So, do we want it?

Well, I think we should, the more exposure, the better.
We have to put collect the data, although it is mostly there, in our site or
in the documentation. And then submit the news to the sites. Probably the
news item should talk about kdegames in general, and single entries should be
added for our games...

I've tried registering myself as a user at happypenguin. So far I'm still
unregistered... something must have gone wrong during the registration.
Otherwise, there must be some human intervention required.

Luciano