[Kde-games-devel] Submitting entries for the Linux Game Tome

Eugene Trounev eugene.trounev at gmail.com
Wed Jan 16 15:13:57 CET 2008

In the reality the games on the sites like http://www.happypenguin.org/, or
http://www.linuxgames.com/ are not 'found' by the site's authors. The games
are submitted there by the creators, or fans. That has been mentioned on
countless acasions at those sites (and I should know, I visit those at least
once a week to stay aware of our competition). So if you are interested we
could submit the list of our games to them, and they will post a news item.
So, do we want it?