[Kde-games-devel] Submitting entries for the Linux Game Tome

Josef Spillner spillner at kde.org
Wed Jan 16 09:18:17 CET 2008

Am Mittwoch 16 Januar 2008 04:08:08 schrieb Ian Wadham:
> P.S. Is there still somewhere central where *.lsm files get picked up
> and catalogued?  Or is that concept out-of-date now?

Well, it's just been replaced by the usual reinventing-the-wheel by some
web-centric folks, at least according to them, with something called DOAP.
http://usefulinc.com/doap/

The page doesn't even mention LSM or DOAP's advantages to it, so I'd assume
that the wheel has indeed been reinvented here.

Josef