[Kde-games-devel] Unify pixmap caching across card games

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Wed Jan 9 22:02:13 CET 2008

On 08.01.08 18:24:11, Luciano Montanaro wrote:
> Il Monday 07 January 2008 21:53:31 Andreas Pakulat ha scritto:
> > Uhm, thats another reason for not having setters for the theme. The
> > above can easily be acomplished by loading the back for the blue and
> > then for the red theme. Or are the backs not in different "themes"? If
> > not how does this stuff work with png and svg files?
>
> If you look at the tigullio international deck, you can find a few back
> variations (just color variations, but that can change).

Another thing that just occured to me, while checking the
implementation:
The KCardDialog doesn't support choosing a different "variant" of the
back of a specific deck. I mean specifically for png decks, I can only
retrieve "the one and only" backside filename.

I guess that counts as another reason for having the raster themes also
in SVG - though I guess nobody really works on extending them...

Andreas

--
You feel a whole lot more like you do now than you did when you used to.