[Kde-games-devel] The status of Kolf

mezz dbdkmezz at gmail.com
Wed Jan 2 19:57:55 CET 2008

I'm glad to see people want to keep Kolf despite it's slightly messy state at
the moment. The main reason I sent the email was that I was worried that it
would look terrible compared to the other games, and that the rest of you may
not have been aware of it's current state. I'd personally prefer it to stay,
but didn't want it to make the KDE Games package look bad.

On Wednesday 02 January 2008 01:40:17 Mauricio Piacentini wrote:
> Probably minor, but I would like to hear Paul's opinion on this, as the
> maintainer. I mentioned the removal because Paul's initial email seemed
> to imply he was not aware of the pending release deadlines and could not
> finish what he wanted to do in time. This was probably our fault (as a
> team) to communicate these deadlines more clearly, something to consider
> for future releases.

I was aware of the release on the 12th, but didn't know the exact date when
all work had to be done, really I should have just looked on the website, but
for some reason I forgot about the timetable up there.

Thanks Mauricio for your fixes. I've tidied up a few other things myself
today, I think it's now close to a state where I'm happy for it to be in as
part of a .0 release.

Paul