[Kde-games-devel] Patch to KGameThemeSelector

Luciano Montanaro mikelima at gmail.com
Thu Feb 28 14:35:43 CET 2008

On Thursday 28 February 2008 14:21:15 Mauricio Piacentini wrote:

> Reviewed, tested and applied. I would encourage you to:
>
> a) get an SVN account if you feel like
> b) maybe apply some of the same improvements in layout to libkmahjongg?
> We have background and tileset selectors there, and in fact the
> kgametheme one was coded after those.

This reminds me...
Is anybody working on the card deck selector?
It has its good deal of problems too.
One annoying issue with shallow-height screens, is that the card preview
frames overlap the ok-apply-cancel buttons, so the dialog has to be resized
every time it is used to be able to click on the buttons. But in general, it
wold need some relayout/semplification.

Has the card pixmap cache work progressed? Do we want to proceed with SVG-only
card decks (by wrapping the pixmap card decks with my script, if needed)?

I'd like to move to "backs are part of the deck theme", too. If this is the
case, we need to change the card deck selector to handle this, and show the
available backs embedded in each theme.

Luciano