[Kde-games-devel] Cooperation with Gnome games?

Inge Wallin inge at lysator.liu.se
Fri Feb 15 13:28:43 CET 2008

I read Planet Gnome from time to time, and noticed that they will have an IRC
meeting soon for their games -- on monday.

Given that much development right now in kdegames is about networked games and
that this will also be a topic on the Gnome irc meeting, I think that it
would perhaps be good to have a representative from kdegames there. Would be
good to at least share protocols, don't you agree?

See http://live.gnome.org/GnomeGames/ChatMeetings for more info.

	-Inge