[Kde-games-devel] New game in playground: KDiamond

Mauricio Piacentini piacentini at kde.org
Tue Feb 12 11:53:35 CET 2008

Stefan Majewsky wrote:
> This is in trunk since last evening. Some other configuration options might
> follow.

I could not build it today, with an error in mainwindow.cpp: Class
QGraphicsScene has no member resizeScene. Will try again later. Which
version of Qt are you using?

> As far as I remember, there were no issues at all (an exception being
> KGamePopupItem which does not work when view coordinates do not equal scene
> coordinates; I've already pointed Dmitry to this).

When we started using QGV we realized that there is a good performance
hit when you scale the view, specially on X11. That is why some games
scale the whole scene (and the elements) when the mainwindow is resized.
But if your game works ok due to the nature of the animations, then I
guess you could simply scale the view.

Regards,
Mauricio Piacentini