[Kde-games-devel] New game in playground: KDiamond

Eugene Trounev eugene.trounev at gmail.com
Sat Feb 9 06:41:18 CET 2008

Welcome,

Love the game. Always wanted a bejeweled game I can play under KDE :) (there
are a lot of games I *always wanted* to play under KDE, but bejeweled happens
to be a long time faworite of mine, and I already got tanks, and tetris, and
lines, and mahjong, and patience, and... well no point going on here, as it
will take up all night :P ).
Artwork is comming right up :P Give me a week or so, and there will be real
diamonds there ;)

Best wishes,

Eugene