[Kde-games-devel] two small kpat patches

Ian Wadham ianw2 at optusnet.com.au
Tue Feb 5 13:41:33 CET 2008

On Tue, 5 Feb 2008 10:53 am, Aaron J. Seigo wrote:
> On Wednesday 23 January 2008, Aaron J. Seigo wrote:
> > hi all..
> >
> > so i have whipped up two small patches to kpat:
>
> > either of the above ok to commit?
>
> did anything happen with this?

SHOP !!!!  Could someone please attend to Aaron's patches
to kpat? ... Or are we all waiting for coolo [1] to come by?

Andreas (Pakulat), you were last to work on kpat, were you not?
Perhaps you would be in the best position to act on this ...

Cheers, Ian W.

[1] coolo = Stefan Kulow, another eminent KDE person who,
like Aaron, visits us at KDE Games from time to time.  I believe
he is the official maintainer of kpat, but we have not seen
him lately.