[Kde-games-devel] two small kpat patches

Luciano Montanaro mikelima at gmail.com
Tue Feb 5 11:08:59 CET 2008

On Tuesday 05 February 2008 00:53:50 Aaron J. Seigo wrote:
> On Wednesday 23 January 2008, Aaron J. Seigo wrote:
> > hi all..
> >
> > so i have whipped up two small patches to kpat:

> > either of the above ok to commit?
>
> did anything happen with this?

I actually don't know, but I think the patches are useful improvements, and
should go in.

The background size patch is actually a bug fix in my opinion...

I didn't notice a big difference in the animation speed, when I applied the
patch in my local tree, but maybe I didn't look at the right animation.

Luciano