[Kde-games-devel] what's new in 4.2

Jos Poortvliet jospoortvliet at gmail.com
Sun Dec 14 14:27:52 CET 2008

Hi everybody,

For the games part in the KDE 4.2 featureguide I had a look at
http://techbase.kde.org/Schedules/KDE4/4.2_Feature_Plan

Now there's lots of red stuff in there, and I'm having a hard time
picking out the most user visible features. I would highly appreciate
any input from you guys/girls, either through updates in the feature
plan or a braindump in a mail send to me. No need for fancy texts,
just some random cool features would already make my life a lot
easier.

Please?

Grtz

Jos

PS I'm not subscribed to this list so please put me in CC or mail me privately!