[Kde-games-devel] includes in kpat

Frederik Schwarzer schwarzerf at gmail.com
Tue Dec 9 07:56:25 CET 2008

Hi,

I just had a look at kpat and couldn't go through the files without resorting the includes
a bit. One harmless position switching commit have I already done but the other one is
a bit more stuff so I want to ask you if I am doing it right.

1. renaming all C headers foo.h -> cfoo
2. Qt headers with casing QFoo (and qglobal.h -> QtGlobal)
3. KDE headers without casing kfoo.h
4. Include guards unified to FILENAME_H (in patsolve FILENAMESOLVER_H)

One question:
In cardmaps.cpp there is an include #include <carddeckinfo.h>
The name looks like a personal header, is it really <>?

Same for:
<patsolve/fortyeight.h> in fortyeight.cpp
<patsolve/golf.h> in golf.cpp
<deck.h> in pile.cpp
<carddeckinfo.h> in pwidget.cpp

Patch attached. Game is compiling and running.

MfG