[Kde-games-devel] kapman tiles (was: Tiled graphic)

Matthew Woehlke mw_triad at users.sourceforge.net
Tue Dec 9 00:19:15 CET 2008

Thomas Gallinari wrote:
> I would be interested in working on it with you (we have only planned that
> but stopped developping for now),

In that case... I'll see about dusting off my old code (assuming I can
find time :-( ). Of course, I'm now going to want to library-ize it ;-).

(Ick, any chance I could try again to talk y'all into kdelibs coding
style, or at least adding kate modelines everywhere? I hereby offer to
do the work if you'd be okay with such a change.)

Maybe I should just start writing a tile lib against something, maybe
Kapman, maybe KSame, and as a group (meaning, all kdegames hackers) we
can look at getting it into additional games.

> but I am not available at once, it
> should be ok within a few months.

Heh, I know how that goes.

> According that you keep in touch with me and Pierre-Benoit
> <besse.pb at gmail.com>, you can apply such an improvement to Kapman if you
> want.

Does Pierre-Benoit read this list? (I assume you do?) Normally I would
submit patches here and wait for a reply.

--
Matthew
"Do you do windows as well?"