[Kde-games-devel] kdegames maintainer list update

Matthew Woehlke mw_triad at users.sourceforge.net
Sat Dec 6 03:51:44 CET 2008

Eugene Trounev wrote:
> To do *Join* effect is a bit trickier then that. Each element in SVG file
> would then have 5 frames to it: a) element itself (square, round, triangular,
> whatever; b) 4 possible connections sub elements.

That only works if you want the insides of solid blocks to look the same
as the intersection of two lines, which is more limiting than supporting
all combinations (of which there are 46, if I counted right*).

(* that assumes that diagonals don't group; otherwise it goes up to 63.)

--
Matthew
For great justice!! -- Captain (Zero Wing)