[Kde-games-devel] kpat background change?

Matthew Woehlke mw_triad at users.sourceforge.net
Wed Aug 27 21:07:42 CEST 2008

Ok, so something strange happened while playing kpat yesterday... the
background suddenly changed from the nice, neutral gray, to something
darker and red/blue that's harder to see the cards against (at least,
when using the Oxygen deck).

(What's strange is I was building kdeutils at the time; I can see this
happening if I'd just installed kdegames and thus replaced the
background image, but it was strange that my /running instance/ decided
to suddenly change backgrounds when I didn't seem to be mucking in
kdegames.)

The new background *does* look nice, and might work fine with other
decks, but will we be getting an option to change backgrounds soon? (I'd
love to see a felt-green one also!)

(Even stranger; I just build kdegames on this machine and I still get
the gray background, even though if I open kpat/background.svg in
inkscape it's clearly the new one.)

--
Matthew
WARNING: To reduce risk of serious embarrassment, ensure that Brain is