[Kde-games-devel] KGameTheme Question

Mauricio Piacentini piacentini at kde.org
Mon Aug 18 22:07:48 CEST 2008

David Capel wrote:
> I agree that it's a bad strategy to copy code, but do we really want to make
> kdegames a dependency of kdeedu? It seems best to avoid inter-module
> dependencies. Do you know what the status on the port to kdelibs is? That
> would be the best option, in my opinion.

That will not be an intermodule dependancy with the whole kdegames one:
the idea is to create a new module, kdegameslib, that will contain the
shared code. Parley is not the only application that needs this:
StepGame will use it as well, and possibly Blinken. This is more or less
the situation we have with kdepimlibs, for example.

Regards,
Mauricio Piacentini