[Kde-games-devel] KDE Games Report from Akademy 2008

Mauricio Piacentini piacentini at kde.org
Mon Aug 18 02:46:02 CEST 2008

Matt Williams wrote:
> What follows is a rough summary of the issues we talked about, both in and out
> of the BoF. There is a record of this on Techbase at [1]. I will edit this
> page myself to link to any relevant action items.

Wow, nice report, Matt! It is definately important to have these things
documented, with so much going on during Akademy, so that we do not lose
track of what we need to focus on. And so that people that were not able
to attend can also help us with these tasks.

One thing I want to highlight was how cool it was to meet many of you
guys for the first time, including Ian, the Kapman team, Sacha, Josel,
Fela, and the art guys, including the much cheered return of Johann.
Well worth the total 18 hours of combined delay I had to endure through
all of the flights!

Regards,
Mauricio Piacentini