[Kde-games-devel] Bomberman

Tue Aug 12 16:23:03 CEST 2008

On Tue, Aug 12, 2008 at 07:39, Karl Ove Hufthammer <karl at huftis.org> wrote:

> I thought this was the official palette:
> But there is also an official Oxygen palette:

That is what I meant. Afaik, there are several, now. As I said,
I don't think game sprites are bound by any palette unless they
try to blend in with a specific theme anyway, though.

Another thought:
If there is a Oxygen and a Plastik theme for KDE 4.2 and a
Oxygen and a Plastik theme for KGreatGame and the user did
_not_ specify a preferred theme, shouldn't the game theme
switch over when the KDE theme is changed from Oxygen to
Plastik?

I.e. a 'use system default' button in the games. Thoughts?

Richard