[Kde-games-devel] Bomberman

Ethan Anderson ethana2 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 11 19:15:32 CEST 2008

> Yes. I suggest that *default* theme being kid-friendly and cheerful and use
> the official KDE palette. Then alternative themes can be made in the style
> of a dark, dystopian sci-fi movie with angry robots. :)

I think every game should have a dark, dystopian or post-apocalyptic
theme, but I'm weird like that.  By all means, make the defaults the
cheery ones--  Think of the Children!

It could be that other games like this present more interesting
theming opportunities than kmines-- if you need art made, consider
letting me know.  Just don't expect me to do anything /creative/.  I
mainly just do simple stuff and icons.