[Kde-games-devel] Behavior of game applications after being started.

Ethan Anderson ethana2 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 9 22:10:56 CEST 2008

what I'm interested in right now is an interface for Kmines
theming that will scale up well with the next several major features
to be introduced in a uniform and simple way.  I think it's best to
modify the themes that we have now instead of all the themes we have
in, say, a year-- because extensions to themes will be more difficult
to make after the artist has moved on, and murphy's law has had a nice
bunch of chances to exhibit itself on their source files..

I also notice that it seems the dividers between squares on a kmines
map are hard coded..  but I'd prefer not to have them, so I'll be
looking forward to that being left up to the themes as well.

I'd also like to know what kinds of themes everyone wants, because I
believe one of the best approaches to this kind of thing is to find
out what people want..  and make it. --That is to say that while i may
be a bit handy in inkscape, i have a very pathetic sense of direction
when it comes to art.

..so if you have a Kmines theme idea, put 'er here.