[Kde-games-devel] Here, there be feedbacks

Ethan Anderson ethana2 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 8 21:28:54 CEST 2008

The problem with the 'start new game' approach is that it involves this tiny
button.

When I start a game, I'd like it to be one big button in the middle saying
'click here to start a new game' if there's no current game or 'click here
to resume last game' if there was.

..and when a game is over, whether or /not/ high scores are displayed, the
user should get a dialog with the 'quit' and 'new game' options in it
instead of having to go back up to the menu/toolbar every time.

Some mines games I played would start a new game just by clicking on a
played-through field.  That was really nice.