[Kde-games-devel] Kmines

Ethan Anderson ethana2 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 4 20:43:25 CEST 2008

Pardon me if this email is wierd, I've got no GUI right now between my
two borked machines and am sending this from gmail via elinks.
*sigh*

Yeah, I figured it had to do with cacheing..
Now, I think I may go with circular icons for mines and triangle icons
for flags with identical emblems, but, because my theme idea is for
more mines per space than Kmines currently implements, how should I
name them?  It seems we'll need a more scaleable .svgs element naming
convention..  Should I just come up with a current version and keep my
files ready to make another one when said feature shows up in Kmines?