[Kde-games-devel] [patch] Bug 161332: kdiamond should be able to drag jewel to move it

Stefan Majewsky majewsky at gmx.net
Sun Apr 27 22:25:37 CEST 2008

Dear list,

as mentioned in the subject, there is a KDiamond feature request for the
possibility to drag diamonds to move them. I've written a patch to add this
feature.

The patch is attached as request for comments. I'm especially concerned
whether this is a feature or just a bug; because the former could mean that
the commit could be blocked by feature freeze. I'll commit on Tuesday if
there are no objections.

Stefan